Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scammed? Me? No way!

I went out to get my mail the other day and I got a little post card in the mail stating that I can become rich. I read the post card and thought about it. I re-read the post card again to make sure I read it right. And sure enough it said I can become rich. The downfall is that I had to dish out $2,000 to become rich. LOL... why would I want to pay $2,000 to become rich? What were they selling me? Well they was trying to sell me on some MLM chap.’s not about all this MLM crap that these people try to dish out. Most of them are not money makers anyways.

I would have felt really stupid if I feel for this scam after I made a blog about how to avoid work at home scams. So please be warned that these work at how scams sometimes show up in you mail box.

How can you make money from home without being scammed? Well, it's all right here-- Super Affiliate Handbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home