Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Getting free access to work at home scams

I tried a little test of my own. I went to some sites that claim you the world and stars and posed as an invester to see if they are on the up and up. Most of the sites gave me free access to their membership areas for a few to take a look around to see if they are what I was looking for. Most of these sites claim they can help you make thousands of dollars a day doing what they do. I was disappointed on most of the sites I went to though. Most of the offered out-dated information, links that don't work, links to other pages that want you to buy something else, no help sections and not real email support. You would think that for all the money you're paying to work from home, you would get better service than what these site offer.

Now people asking this all the time in work at home forums. "How do I avoid work at home scams?" When I anser them I tell them that to avoid a work at home scam you would have to start your own business. They ask me "How can I start my own business?" Well, that's easy, I tell them to get a copy of Super Affiliate Handbook and learn how to become an Affiliate Marketer. You can make some good money being an Affiliate Marketer.

Another e-book you couls get would be Honest Income Program. I did a review of this e-book on my other blog. Check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home