Friday, November 10, 2006

Why Do I Do This?

People my be wondering why I have a blog about how to avoid work at home scams. It's really simple, I was scammed a few times and decided I would go out the way and check out these so-called work at home sites and e-books. I don't want to see people go out and spend their money on something that don't do what it claims. People see these so-called work at home jobs or businesses and they think that they are all legit. Well most are. That's where I come in. I search and find the work at home and home business you can start up and post them here for everyone to check out.

As a review I would like to put up the links and a little bit about the programs I checked out for everyone.

Super Affiliate Handbook - It an e-book that walk you through the steps on becoming an affiliate marketer. I know a few affiliate marketers that make $1,000's+ a week. This e-book will show you how to just that.

Freelance Work Exchange - They offer freelance work as writers, designers and programmers. They will send you and email once a week telling you about jobs they have to offer and what they pay for the jobs.

Internet Million Dollars - Professor James Bradley will teach you how to make money online. They have a possible earnings calculator over at there website.

Honest Income Program - These are three jobs. You will find more about these jobs at my other blog which was made solely for Honest Income Program. Please visit Honest Income Review

Please come back often. I will be posting about other ways to avoid work at home scams and also posting real work at home businesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home