Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More and More Scams

Day by day more and more scams are popping up all over the internet. The once that are getting out there now are the ones that asks you to send $1 to everyone one on the list and you'll be added to the list. LOL... yeah that's one scam to avoid. I know it's not really a work at home scam but I have seen and email come to me as a work at home opportunity.

The best way to avoid work at home scams is to see if they have a money back garantee or come here and see what work at home programs are good to use. I'm here trying work at home type jobs and posting the ones that work here. I will not be posting the ones that don't work. I won't even post the names of the ones that don't work so please don't email and ask me which ones are scam and not.

By now I'm hoping that you have tried one of the programs I listed already and you're making holiday money from home. If not, you should try one of them atleast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home